[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex

Below is real life story posted by Singaporean guy on his tumblr :

So i was waiting always on my Instagram checking out on the approve status and if Jolene had followed me back. It was around midnight that she followed me back. I was so happy and texted her our first msg.

Me: Hi, thanks for following me back. I can’t resist to adding you after seeing you earlier today.

Her: Hey there, you saw me?

Me: Yes i did. We actually smoke together at the same area and we took the same lift back to our room.

Her: Oh. Ya the guy staying opposite my room?

Me: Yup. I hope ya not offended from my approach.

Her: It’s ok. No worries about it. But why me?

Me: To be honest, i heard ya moaning when i left my room to smoke. The next time i actually waited to see when ya leaving to smoke and followed you.

Her: Wow! You so direct and cheeky.

Me: Hehe. I’m not one who hide my feeling on what i want.

Her: Are you hinting me on anything? Lol

Me: Do you think we can meet up for a smoke break later?

Her: Sure. Why not now? I’m going for a smoke now.

Me: ok let me get change.

We arranged to meet at level 2 smoking area in 5 mins time. We started chatting up on knowing each other names, age and what we do for a living.

Me: So you came here with your bf?

Her: Hhmm actually he’s my boss and and sugar daddy.

Me: Oh wow! So ya still single?

Her: Yes. Had a rough relationship previously and i think i’ll stay single for now.

Me: Ic. Maybe i would if i’m you since ya having someone so good on bed.

Her: Lol. Good on bed?

Me: Ya. Your sugar daddy must be good. That’s why u moan that loud meaning ya really enjoying.

Her: Lol. No la, he lasted around 10 mins only. He like me to moan loudly so he get excited hearing it.

Me: Wahahaha. Seriously? Well, i’m tempted to find out?

Her: Huh, find out what?

Me: Finding out if u moan the same if it’s someone really good on bed.

Her: Ya very cheeky and confident about yourself huh?

Me: Don’t girls like a guy that confident and direct?

Her: Hhmm. We should see how it goes. And ya here with?

Me: I’m here with my fwb and she’s sleeping now.

Her: Wow.

Me: Wanna have a coffee or meal tomorrow if ya have the time?

Her: Hhmm i’ll be checking out late tomorrow. Let’s see how.

Me: Ok. Maybe i’ll pick u up after i send her back home?

Her: Sound good.

We exchange contact and went back to our room for the night. The next day, we met up around 3pm picking her up near Roberson quay area after sending Ma. Fragrance back home. Went for a high tea at one of the hotels.

Her: So are you a guy who always pick up girls at hotel? Lol….

Me: Hhmm actually i don’t have to. It’s just that i can’t resist after seeing you.

Her: Don’t have to?

Me: Maybe i should show you something.

I showed her Club Lust tumblr.

Her: Omg! Ya a fuck boy!

Me: Ouch! That hurts.

Her: Well, it’s ok. I like people being open minded about certain things.

Me: I’m glad. Would you consider making out with me?

Her: Hhmm. I need to think about it. Don’t be hopeful.

Me: Well, i don’t force things. We can stay as friends if you like it this way.

We chatted for hours and i send her to meet up her friends at orchard and went back home. Around midnight, she’s texted me.

Her: Hey, thanks for the high tea and nice to know you.

Me: Hey there, thanks for meeting me up to. I’m glad ya willing to go out with me.

Her: I actually went seeing your tumblr just now. Hhmm, quite interesting actually. Is you size really 7"? I mean like maybe from the photos it’s enlarge?

Me: I can 100% assure you it’s 7" lol.

Her: Omg wahahha. Haven seen one before. But you did fuck a girl well. I’m quite enticed by it now.

Me: Really? Should we try it out? Lol

Her: Wahahaha. Ya so desperate meh?

Me: Who wouldn’t wanna make out with you after seeing you.

Her: Hhmm..I have sometime tomorrow evening but i can’t stay out too late or overnight.

Me: Well if you don’t mind, we can go the hourly hotel?

Her: That’s fine for me.

Me: Okay. Then i will pick u up tomorrow evening then.

Her: Okay. See ya tomorrow.

Picked her up the next day evening and went to Hotel 81 @ Kovan since it’s near her. For the first meet up, we did not take any videos or photos. The production came later on the 2nd meet up when she did agreed to allow filming.

Hope you all like my encounter and be daring toward the ladies that you wish to make out with. To me, some girls they appreciate guys to be open minded and be direct to them on what you want rather then plotting or scheming to bed them. Do not use emotion techniques and try to bed them. These would cause the ladies to get hurt in time to come.

Original Leaked Sex Tape Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile