SG Girl : Unless You Can Buy Me Hermes Birkin Bag, Don't Bother Asking Me Out

I saw FB post by this girl who thinks she's made of gold, looks are normal at best but so arrogant, demand guys to be rich enough to buy her branded bags or can forget about asking her out for valentines day. such attitude makes me sick in the stomach. Her posts are self-explanatory, I hope she is the minority in Singapore if not we are doomed.
"Stop asking me what I want for a present. Unless you're rich enough to buy me that Hermes Birkin Bag. Don't bother asking me out for date either. If you want sex, then you will have to give me a 3 Carat Diamond Ring or Necklace. 
I'm not that average pretty girl that u can handle. Don't come near me because of my looks, I'll scare u off with my demand. Don't come ask me for sex if you cannot afford it.

‪#‎iwantmyhermesbirkinbags‬ #‎notgiveyoufuckforfree‬"
Time for you to get back on track & wake up from this unrealistic dream. You've gotten too spoilt.

Branded bags, cosmetics, diamonds, hotbod, looks & career.

Original Uncensored Image Link

Original Facebook Profile Link

Rumoured Leaked Sex Tape Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

Singapore guy cheats Vietbu and piak her until got baby