Forever alone SG guy sad story goes viral

If you spend a large proportion of your time on the Internet (no judgement), chances are you've at least heard of it. If not: it's a short post that was recently published in Facebook that has since gone viral. Why? Because a (depressing) amount of Singapore guy seem to be able to relate to the forever alone experiences with poor dating technique and bad sex. Below is this guy post in Facebook :

My crush just confessed that she liked me as well. The feeling is mutual. How I wished we could be couple. Unfortunately, my social skill is too weak as of now due to me being autistic. I am unable interact with anyone. She also feel my sexual ability is too weak and inexperience. I highly doubt such chance will come by again, but I know that we really can't be together. A girl of her calibre will be attached sooner or later. However, if by some luck my social skill and bed skill improves in the future, and she is still single, I would like to give us another chance. As for now, I just have to live my lonely, single life as per usual.

People think it's the alone of being forever alone that hurts the most, but that's not true. Everybody's alone sometimes, whether for periods when they're not dating anyone or just for a weekend while their spouse is at a conference. Alone is part of the human condition. It's the forever that pulls down the corners of your mouth just a little bit when you give someone a smile meant to indicate that everything's okay with you even though you want to scream that nothing's okay and never will be. 

Original Uncensored Image : 
http://covelign.com/2DTJ

This SG girl leaked sex tape : 

https://asianbabescandal.blogspot.com/2019/03/forever-alone-sg-guy-sad-story-goes.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex