New Citizen Myanmar FT Scam Sinkies

A netizen warned all Singaporeans to be careful of a Myanmar cheater claimed to be Singaporean citizen who cheated him friend of $1000. 
"Those who knows this person. He is a Singaporean citizen, he will tell you that he is a financial consultant with companies in CEBU PHILIPPINES, MYANMAR, SINGAPORE. And he is my former handball team mate. He asked fro my help on his investment as he needed 5k more to be able to reach his company's "quota" so i helped him. He said I will just need invest S$1000 and after 1 week he will pay me back S$1100 but after 1 week he told me so many excuses and he said our contract's maturity data is on 5th of February but after that he blocked me on Messenger and Whatsapp. And I discovered that I'm not the only victim, most of them are Singaporeans."
Original Uncensored Image 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex