NTU Confession : I want to have sex with my shy BF!

FEMALE university students have been opening up about a common sex dilemma – they want to have unlimited sex with their BF.

This NTU female student disclosed a few details in her Facebook regarding those time-sensitive sexual exploits :
"I have been dating my boyfriend for 10 months now. We still have not have our first sex. He doesn't even take initiative to strip me naked when we share the same bed. He is shy and nerdy kind of guy. Thinking if I should initiate our first sex on the upcoming valentine's day. Any thoughts?" 
Haha...I guess her main reason to have sex more than once a week is to release stress on studies.......besides hostels, toilets..and also definately inside the cars lah...hahaha...

U can try by locking him up in the room with u. So u can do what u want lol

Original Uncensored Image

Facebook Profile Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex