SG Guy look for prostitute while in relationship

What do you honestly think of men who pay / have at one point or another in their lives paid for sex with a prostitute while in a relationship?

Would you continue dating/get into a long term relationship with such a man if he revealed this information to you? 

Below is the Facebook post from Timmy Wong, telling his friends that he went to look for prostitute because his girlfriend do not want to have sex with him :

4 years into this relationship, I've finally farked up 
Before I know her, I'm a regular to the Singapore's FL piak piak scene. 
Ever since I first met her at our first seminar of an elective module we so coincidentally signed up and successfully balloted for, we fell in love. 
I decided to swore off the habit to look for FL and dedicated myself, both body and soul to her. 
Today, both of us had entered the work force, stresses from work dulled my senses and I fell for my inner lust and desires. 
Soon after she refused an advancement from me for piak piak, citing that she's tired from work today, I lost it. 
Instinctively, I took a trip down to geylang for a breather with frog porridge and a walk down an evened number lorong. 
That's it, 2 hours down now, here I am sitting at the end of the unknown person's bed, filled with guilt as I told my girl I'm home and about to go to sleep. 
Just 4 years only.. and I've finally farked up.
Original Uncensored Image link

His Facebook profile page link

His rumored leaked sex tape with prostitute link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex