Why this SG Girl facebook post about bad sex has got everyone talking

If you spend a large proportion of your time on the Internet (no judgement), chances are you've at least heard of it. If not: it's a short post that was recently published in Facebook that has since gone viral. Why? Because a (depressing) amount of heterosexual women seem to be able to relate to the female protagonist's experiences with modern dating and bad sex. Below is what she posted on Facebook :

I sat on the bed while Jacob took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down to his ankles before realizing that he was still wearing his shoes and bending over to untie them. Looking at him like that, so awkwardly bent, his belly thick and soft and covered with hair, I recoiled. But the thought of what it would take to stop what I had set in motion was overwhelming; it would require an amount of tact and gentleness that I felt was impossible to summon. It wasn’t that I was scared he would try to force me to do something against my will but that insisting that we stop now, after everything I’d done to push this forward, would make me seem spoiled and capricious, as if I’d ordered something at a restaurant and then, once the food arrived, had changed my mind and sent it back.

The thing is, at certain points, Sonya doesn't really want to have sex with Jacob, but doesn't feel able to stop what she's "set in motion". Sonya is by no means unproblematic, and some users on Twitter are calling the story out for the "fatphobic" comments surrounding Jacob's weight (and Sonya's subsequent revulsion).

Original Uncensored Image

Original Facebook Profile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex