Singaporean Girls Describe Losing Their Virginity

Raised on a diet of rom-coms, we often imagine our first time to be wonderful and romantic. He’d carry you into a candle-lit room, unhook your bra on the first try, and after a few throaty moans, you’d both orgasm at the same time.

But in reality, our first sexual encounters are far what we see in the movies. Clueless virgins and fumbling hands can make for a messy, complicated, or downright awful experience. Discussing how different real life can be from the fantasy we’ve been fed, This Singaporean Girl describe how they lost their virginity.

"The first time I had sex was also the first time I’d been naked in front of a guy. He was my then boyfriend and we were 16. The whole situation was awkward and I was uncomfortable because we were both clueless.

As he rolled on a condom, I remember lying flat on my back, waiting for an impossibly long time. Getting it in was a challenge as well. Tip for first timers: the vagina is way lower than where you’d think it’d be.

After some fumbling, he managed to find the opening and pushed himself into me. Because I was so nervous, my muscles contracted and it hurt quite a bit.

The sex was lacklustre and disappointing. I thought it’d be magical like in the movies with rainbows and unicorns flying across the sky, but it was meh."

Original Uncensored Image :
http://twiriock.com/TgF

Singapore Girl Lost Virginity Sex Tape :
https://asianbabescandal.blogspot.com/2019/02/singaporean-girl-losing-her-virginity.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex