SG Guy cheated by China Prostitute again

I am seek ways to forget her and even after 2 months the feelings is terrible. Sleepless night, no mood for any thing in life, frequent mood swing.

I believe all these stories all senior bros have heard before. Mine started about 4 years ago and nearly got married with her till a recent quarrel and I stop my finance with on her and hope she will come back and admit her mistake. In the end all waste wrong, she went back to old trade....I know all of you will scold me for being stupid and I really must admit I am a pig in relationship. Love means unconditional love. I can forgive the past but not present.

All senior bros will know who am I talking about as this use to be a FL under Haonan and she work merely for 3 weeks and I fall in love with her. I understand she is in debt and offer her to pay off her debts of RMB$170K in return she will quit serving customer. Of course during her stay in Singapore we had very good times and we really love each other so much. I visited her in shenzhen for past 4 years and very month I will go 1 or 2 times for a stay of 5 days or more. I even met up with her parent to negotiation on marriage.

She is 23 years old 4 years ago and character is love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking. She in only good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk. First year of relations, she started to work in shen zhen and change several jobs due to unable to take the stress and workload. I gave her a monthly expenses of SGD$1500. We will arrange for frequent travels to nearby country not requiring Chinese to have a Visa. We been to Bang kok, phuket and bali. the first year pass with happiness.

2nd year of relationship started with I encourage her to open a shop since she is too fragile to work. Top open a shop at shen zhen long hua district cost me RMB$400K. Proofs to be a nightmare, the rental is RMB$9K with monthly losses for 1.5 years. Due to this, I have to increase her expenses to SGD$2.5K per month. I also encourage her to study english so that she can live in Singapore. Enroll her for English class which course me RMB$60K and in the end she cannot cope and never finish the course with still worst then primary school level of English.

Coming to end of 3rd year and I am thinking of settling down with her and arrange for a trip for her to come with her parents to Singapore. I am quite culture shock that in fact I do not know I need to provide a house costing RMB1m+, bride price of 1M and a car of RMB300K. She is from hubei and that area have more man then women. Everyone is paying high price for bride there. I started to negotiate which does not get me any where. So I ask for time as I have recently bought 2 industrial property and 1 condo which left me with not much cash on hand. Due to the poor market situation now, property prices has all dropped. Another nightmare was her last trip to SG this year was sent back by ICA as she came the 3rd time this year. I have sent appeal very 3 months but was rejected with no reason. Last resort was to get married.

After this we started to have more quarrel thinking I do not want to marry her and is not willingly to come out with the money. I decided another final test before I really show hand. The most recent quarrel lasted 42 days for me to ignore her and I am still tracking all her movement. I saw her movement went to a red light districts in hong kong. I start to wechat her and after several confrontation message she finally admit that she is back to this trade in Hong Kong. She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation. In deed this is a final test and she fail miserably.

My heart is bleedy till now...really badly and even after 2 months I still have not get over with it. Any bros can help in this? I have very good memory and really hard for me to forget anything...I have tried exercise but i do not work....I tried even bonking FL every days and it does not stop me from thinking of her too...How come she can quite FL in the first place because of me and now going back to FL again. Is this my fault of pushing her towards that? I am living in remorse and confusion now. Love, emotion, guilt and sediment all are rushing to me. Make me like a zombie for the past 2 months....

Original Uncensored Image :
http://twiriock.com/1T9h

Original Sex Tape Link :
https://asianbabescandal.blogspot.com/2019/02/sg-guy-cheated-by-china-prostitute-again.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex