SG Guy removed condoms during sex without consent

He removed the condom halfway through. I realised that he was not wearing the condom when I saw it in his hand and he was inside me. I remember freezing and feeling like I had just gone cold.

When I confronted the man who violated my consent, he was very defensive and he did not care about what happened to me. When I spoke about it on Twitter, I got trolled. People said that I was petty and vengeful. All kinds of anti-sex-worker, anti-woman abuses were hurled at me.

He said, ‘I love you and I don’t want any barriers between us.’ I did not know how to respond to it. I told him that I was no longer in the mood to be intimate with him and I went home.

I did not pick up his calls for two days. Later, when I met him in college, I asked him how he could put me at risk and how he could even think about not asking me. He kept telling me he loves me and that I was overreacting. He was the first man I ever had sex with and I didn’t know how to react.

While I got back with him later, I realised that he had been removing the condom every time we were intimate. I broke up with him, but we got back together once again several months later, when he promised not to do it anymore. A few months later, he convinced me to take oral contraceptives instead of them using condoms.

I was totally opposed to it but he told me that he too had to “compromise” for so long. I had never been in a relationship with anyone so I thought that’s how couples sort things out.

Soon, I began experiencing changes in menstrual cycle. I also experienced severe pain during my period. I was also putting on a lot of weight. One day, I got pregnant. He dumped me saying he could not deal with the emotional fallout. We had made plans of getting married and staying together but it was all just a game to him.

Original Uncensored Image : 

This SG girl leaked sex tape : 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos at Singapore nightclub after breast implants burst on dance floor

SG Girl flirty and lustful okcupid profile

[Sextape] SG MILF sugarbabe meet for casual sex